1980-1986 Ford Bronco w/Deep Drop Bumper Draw-Tite Class 3 Trailer Hitch, 2" Receiver, Black 41504
Draw-Tite Class III trailer hitches are the perfect mix of style and strength to get you and your equipment wherever you need to go. Draw-Tite’s expert engineers and designers create each custom hitch with the utmost precision to ensure a superior fit for your specific make and model year vehicle. Draw-Tite receiver hitches are rated for up to 5,000 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) and up to 500 lbs. tongue weight (TW). They are also suitable for use with weight distribution up to 10,000 lbs. weight distribution (WD) and 1,000 lbs. weight distribution tongue weight (WDTW). Draw-Tite hitches are designed to provide top towing performance, with solid-all-welded construction and a black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion. Draw-Tite trailer hitches are inspected to ensure the highest quality and workmanship and are tested to exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards.
These durable custom hitches are manufactured for Chevrolet C10 and attach to your vehicle’s frame or bumper for a sleek, clean appearance. Each hitch also has a two-inch square receiver tube opening – the most common and versatile on the market - allowing you to attach accessories like a bike rack or cargo carrier, or hook up your pop-up, boat trailer, or utility trailer. The options are endless! Draw-Tite Class III Custom Trailer Hitches come complete with all the mounting hardware needed for installation and are backed by a nationwide lifetime limited warranty. So, whether you are headed out to the campground, the lake, or the bike trails, or you’re tackling a project at home and need to haul the materials home, choose Draw-Tite and travel with confidence knowing your setup is connected with the security only Draw-Tite can provide. Draw-Tite: North America’s Favorite Hitch
- CUSTOM DESIGNS: Draw-Tite Class IV trailer hitches are custom built according to manufacturer specifications for make and model year to ensure a perfect fit and top towing performance. The sleek computer-aided designs are as attractive as they are functional
- STRENGTH: Made of solid, all-welded steel for maximum strength and safety, each hitch is put through rigorous fatigue and stress testing to withstand road abuse (within specified capacities). Each is also protected by a two-part black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion
- TESTED: Draw-Tite hitches are inspected for quality and workmanship and are tested to meet and exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards
- CAPACITY: Rated for up to 5,000 lbs. GTW and up to 500 lbs. TW. Also suitable for use with Weight Distribution systems of up to 10,000 lbs. WD and 1,000 lbs. WDTW. The two-inch receiver can connect to a ball mount, bike rack, cargo carrier, and more!
- VERSATILE: This Draw-Tite Class IV hitch is designed to fit the following make and model year vehicle(s): 1963-1986 Chevrolet C10, 1963-1986 Chevrolet C20, 1988-1991 Chevrolet C2500, 1963-1986 Chevrolet C30, 1988-1991 Chevrolet C3500, 1963-1986 Chevrolet K10, 1963-1986 Chevrolet K20, 1988-1991 Chevrolet K2500, 1973-1986 Chevrolet K30, 1988-1991 Chevrolet K3500, 1968-1989 Dodge D100, 1977-1993 Dodge D150, 1968-1980 Dodge D200, 1981-1985 Dodge D250, 1968-1980 Dodge D300, 1981-1985 Dodge D350, 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500, 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500, 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500, 1974-1988 Dodge Ramcharger, 1967-1989 Dodge W100, 1977-1993 Dodge W150, 1967-1980 Dodge W200, 1981-1993 Dodge W250, 1967-1980 Dodge W300, 1981-1993 Dodge W350, 1978-1986 Ford Bronco, 1989-1997 Ford F Super Duty, 1963-1983 Ford F-100, 1975-1996 Ford F-150, 1963-1997 Ford F-250, 1963-1997 Ford F-350, 1999-2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty, 1963-1965 GMC 1000 Series, 1963-1965 GMC 1500 Series, 1963-1965 GMC 2500 Series, 1963-1966 GMC 3000, 1963-1966 GMC 3500, 1967-1978 GMC C15, 1979-1986 GMC C1500, 1967-1978 GMC C25, 1979-1991 GMC C2500, 1967-1978 GMC C35, 1979-1991 GMC C3500, 1967-1978 GMC K15, 1979-1986 GMC K1500, 1967-1978 GMC K25, 1979-1986 GMC K2500, 1967-1978 GMC K35, 1979-1991 GMC K3500, 1969-1970 International 1000D, 1974-1981 Plymouth Trailduster
- EXCLUSIONS: This Draw-Tite Class III hitch does NOT fit the following: Except w/Custom Fascia, Except w/Custom Fascia, Except w/Custom Fascia, Except w/Custom Fascia, Except w/Skid Shield, Except w/Skid Shield, Except w/Skid Shield
Install Time: 40 Minutes
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Drilling Required: Yes
|Ford||Bronco||w/Deep Drop Bumper||1980 - 1986|