Delivery Estimated Between 1-5 Business Days
- Up to 20,000 lbs.
- 10 travel rearward from center of rail
- Slider system re-engineered to be the best in the industry
- Current slider systems expanded to give true ease and precision
- Contoured rollers float from side to side to accommodate mounting systems that may not be fully square
- Embossed roller supports for low friction and longer wear
- Forged mounting feet for wide consistent attachment to rails
- Updated pin mounting holes to better align with the current rail kits and reduce play
- Plated rails hold up longer for extended wear
- SAE J2638 COMPLIANT
- First slider engineered and tested to SAE J2638
- Based on heavy duty, accelerated life cycle criteria developed by SAE for fifth wheel and gooseneck
- SAE J2638 is a fatigue and static requirements of new European style test of 900,000 cycles
- New customized grip includes universal control instructions
Founded in 1952, the Reese brand has become a household name in the heavy-duty towing industry. With proven designs that exceed the industry standards, Reese has become the brand of choice when performance is the expectation.
The core product line of Reese is the heavy duty fifth wheels which provide safe towing for the weekend warriors and the seasoned campers. Coupled with the Reese weight distribution systems to control sway, peace of mind is easy to achieve with this product line.
The best known Reese products include the Titan® Fifth Wheel series, the Sidewinder®, and the Goosebox®. These products, among others, have helped Reese achieve the Trailer Life Readers’ Choice Gold winner in the '5th Wheel Hitch' category and the Silver winner in the 'Travel Trailer' category status in 2013.Manufacturer Catalog