FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING!
You will recieve this item in 1-5 Busienss Days!
(We ship from 5 different warehouses throughout the US to ensure the fastest shipment times.)
Step up to RV comfort and keep your gooseneck hitch!
Take the heavy equipment out of the truck bed! The Goose Box™ gooseneck coupler is specifically designed for RV trailer owners who wish to tow with their gooseneck hitch. The Reese® Goose Box™ replaces a traditional pin box so the RV works with the truck gooseneck hitch. Includes 5th Airborne™ technology for a superb ride.
- World’s first OE approved gooseneck adapter, Endorsed by Lippert Components, Inc. for their frame systems
- Fits Lippert #1621 and #1716 wing sets
-For 1716 style wing sets #61301 spacer kit is required
- 5th Airborne™ expertise reduces stress transferred to the RV frame
- Independent lab tested & proven to provide a better ride than king pin“bolt-on” adapter solutions (Bosch Automotive Proving Grounds)
- Bulldog® gooseneck coupler technology with traditional king pin styling
- Air bag, dual shocks and rubber bumpers provide multi-directional shock absorption for a smoother driving experience
- Air pressure relief valve prevents overfilling of air bags
- Available in bulk or individual packaging
- Rated for 16,000 lbs. capacity utilizing both CSA & SAE J2638 test standards
- Limited lifetime warranty
- This Goose box can be locked.
- With (2) 16k Safety Chains Included & Spacer kit
- This kit will allow the Reese Goosebox to fit Lippert 0115, 1116 and 1716.
When you order from TowUniverse.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment within 24 hours.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: Same Day (Warehouse cutoff time is 3:00 pm EST)
Shipping time: 1-4 business days
We ship from several warehouses throughout the United States. We typically ship from the closest warehouse to the customers zip code but in some cases that product may not be available in that specific warehouse. If it is not available in the closest, we will ship the item from the next available warehouse.
If an item is on back-order we will notify you with an ETA within 24 hours. If the ETA does not meet your timeline we can cancel your order for a full refund.
We do not ship to PO boxes, we will need a physical address.
Most of our items are shipped with UPS.