Reese Goose Box™, 16K Rated, 2-5/16" w/ Universal Rails & ABOVE-BED GOOSENECK TRAILER HITCH
Delivery Estimated Between Fri. Jul. 17 and Tue. July 21 7
w/ Free Shipping on orders over $49.99!
GET YOUR TRUCK BED BACK!
This kit includes:
- REESE THE GOOSE® 25,000 LBS ABOVE-BED GOOSENECK TRAILER HITCH
- REESE UNIVERSAL RAIL KIT W/ MOUNTING HARDWARE
- UNIVERSAL RAIL BRACKETS
- REESE 16K GOOSEBOX
Reese Goose Box™, 16K Rated, 2-5/16" Gooseneck RV Coupler For Lippert #1621 & #1716 Wing Sets
Step up to RV comfort and keep your gooseneck hitch!
Take the heavy equipment out of the truck bed! The Goose Box™ gooseneck coupler is specifically designed for RV trailer owners who wish to tow with their gooseneck hitch. The Reese® Goose Box™ replaces a traditional pin box so the RV works with the truck gooseneck hitch. Includes 5th Airborne™ technology for a superb ride.
- World’s first OE approved gooseneck adapter, Endorsed by Lippert Components, Inc. for their frame systems
- Fits Lippert #1621 and #1716 wing sets
-For 1716 style wing sets #61301 spacer kit is required
- 5th Airborne™ expertise reduces stress transferred to the RV frame
- Independent lab tested & proven to provide a better ride than king pin“bolt-on” adapter solutions (Bosch Automotive Proving Grounds)
- Bulldog® gooseneck coupler technology with traditional king pin styling
- Air bag, dual shocks and rubber bumpers provide multi-directional shock absorption for a smoother driving experience
- Air pressure relief valve prevents overfilling of air bags
- Available in bulk or individual packaging
- Rated for 16,000 lbs. capacity utilizing both CSA & SAE J2638 test standards
- This Goose box can be locked.
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Goose® Gooseneck Trailer Hitch (Included)
- Easy installation and removal allows for full access to truck bed
- Utilizes same base rails as our fifth wheel hitches
- 2-5/16" high strength zinc plated ball
- In-truck platform rated for 25,000 lbs. gross vehicle towing weight and 6,250 lbs. vertical load
- Black powder coat finish
Founded in 1952, the Reese brand has become a household name in the heavy-duty towing industry. With proven designs that exceed the industry standards, Reese has become the brand of choice when performance is the expectation.
The core product line of Reese is the heavy duty fifth wheels which provide safe towing for the weekend warriors and the seasoned campers. Coupled with the Reese weight distribution systems to control sway, peace of mind is easy to achieve with this product line.
The best known Reese products include the Titan® Fifth Wheel series, the Sidewinder®, and the Goosebox®. These products, among others, have helped Reese achieve the Trailer Life Readers’ Choice Gold winner in the '5th Wheel Hitch' category and the Silver winner in the 'Travel Trailer' category status in 2013.Manufacturer Catalog