1988-1999 GMC C1500 Reese Towpower Class 3 Trailer Hitch, 2" Receiver, Black 44105
REESE Class III trailer hitches are the perfect mix of style and strength to get you and your equipment wherever you need to go. REESE’s expert engineers and designers create each custom hitch with the utmost precision to ensure a superior fit for your specific make and model year vehicle. REESE receiver hitches are rated for up to 5,000 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) and up to 500 lbs. tongue weight (TW). They are also suitable for use with weight distribution up to 6,000 lbs. weight distribution (WD) and 750 lbs. weight distribution tongue weight (WDTW). REESE hitches are designed to provide top towing performance, with solid-all-welded construction and a black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion. Every REESE trailer hitch is inspected to ensure the highest quality and workmanship and is tested to exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards.
These durable custom hitches are manufactured for Chevrolet C1500, GMC C1500, Chevrolet C2500, GMC C2500, Chevrolet C3500, GMC C3500, Chevrolet K1500, GMC K1500, Chevrolet K2500, GMC K2500, Chevrolet K3500, GMC K3500 and attach to your vehicle’s frame or bumper for a sleek, clean appearance. Each hitch also has a two-inch square receiver tube opening – the most common and versatile on the market - allowing you to attach accessories like a bike rack or cargo carrier, or hook up your pop-up, boat trailer, or utility trailer. The options are endless! REESE Class III Custom Trailer Hitches come complete with all the mounting hardware needed for installation and are backed by a nationwide lifetime limited warranty. So, whether you are headed out to the campground, the lake, or the bike trails, or you’re tackling a project at home and need to haul the materials home, choose REESE and travel with confidence knowing your setup is connected with the security only REESE can provide. REESE: Helping you enjoy the journey as much as the destination.
- CUSTOM DESIGNS: REESE Class III trailer hitches are custom built according to manufacturer specifications for make and model year to ensure a perfect fit and top towing performance. The sleek computer-aided designs are as attractive as they are functional
- STRENGTH: Made of solid, all-welded steel for maximum strength and safety, each hitch is put through rigorous fatigue and stress testing to withstand road abuse (within specified capacities). Each is also protected by a two-part black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion
- TESTED: REESE hitches are inspected for quality and workmanship and are tested to meet and exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards
- CAPACITY: Rated for up to 5,000 lbs. GTW and up to 500 lbs. TW. Also suitable for use with Weight Distribution systems of up to 6,000 lbs. WD and 750 lbs. WDTW. The two-inch receiver can connect to a ball mount, bike rack, cargo carrier, and more!
- VERSATILE: This REESE Class III hitch is designed to fit the following make and model year vehicle(s): 1988-1999 Chevrolet C1500, 1988-2000 Chevrolet C2500, 1988-2000 Chevrolet C3500, 1988-1999 Chevrolet K1500, 1988-2000 Chevrolet K2500, 1988-2000 Chevrolet K3500, 1988-1999 GMC C1500, 1988-2000 GMC C2500, 1988-2000 GMC C3500, 1988-1999 GMC K1500, 1988-2000 GMC K2500, 1988-2000 GMC K3500
Install Time: 25 Minutes
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Drilling Required: No
|GMC||C1500||All Styles||1988 - 1999|