THIS KIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ADD 7 WAY FUNCTIONALITY TO YOUR VEHICLE
THIS KIT IS FOR VEHICLES WITH NO 4 WAY CONNECTOR
IF YOU HAVE A 4 WAY CONNECTOR SEE THIS KIT: CLICK HERE
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- TEKONSHA CIRCUIT BREAKER, 30 AMP
- Tekonsha ModuLite® HD Protector Trailer Light Power Module & Installation Kit (4 Way)
- REESE TOWPOWER 7-WAY FLAT PIN CONNECTOR/4-FLAT COMBO ADAPTER HARNESS W/MOUNTING BRACKET & HARDWARE
- Tow Ready Wiring Kit for Electric Brake Controls - (4, 6 or 8 Brake Capacity)
Tow Ready Wiring Kit for Electric Brake Controls - (4, 6 or 8 Brake Capacity)
Includes all necessary parts required to completely install all brake controls.
Wiring Kit for 6 to 8 Brake Control Systems, Includes 25 ft. 12-2 Duplex Wire, 30 Amp Circuit Breaker and Attaching Terminals
- 25 ft. 10-2 Duplex Wire
- 30 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Attaching Terminals
REESE TOWPOWER 7-WAY FLAT PIN CONNECTOR/4-FLAT COMBO ADAPTER HARNESS W/MOUNTING BRACKET & HARDWARE
REESE Towpower dual port adapter offers the most convenient way to up-grade your vehicle from a standard 4-way flat connector to have both the versatility of a 4-way flat along with the capabilities of the 7-way round connector. The simple wiring converts the vehicle's 4-way flat to a flexible, two port connector, offering both the 4-way flat, 7-way round connector.
- Provide versatility in going from 4 way flat to 7-Way round blade
- Sealed connection increases protection against moisture & corrosion
- Low profile design provides factory installed appearance
- Built with heavy duty rugged materials
- Included 4-Flat dust cover and heavy duty spring on 7-Way connector
- Butt connectors pre attached for quicker wiring
- Mounting bracket included
- Mounting hardware included
TEKONSHA MODULITE® HD PROTECTOR TRAILER LIGHT POWER MODULE & INSTALLATION KIT
A Trailer Light Power Module is essential for your safety while you tow, and this module by Tekonsha provides an effective solution for your secure towing experience. ModuLite® HD Protector Trailer Light Power Module draws power directly from the vehicle battery and uses less than 5mA of the vehicle circuit for sensing to turn the functions of the trailer on or off. The Taillight Converter has 4.2 amps stop light/turn signal circuit capacity and 7.5 amps taillight circuit capacity. It has integrated re-settable Short Circuit and Overload protection that safeguards itself and the towed vehicle from shorts and installation wiring mishaps. This trailer light power module can be used for 2 wire or 3 wire system and with most vehicles that have a multiplex system for lighting. This taillight converter is compatible to work with either LED or Incandescent bulbs of vehicles and trailer. The module also comes with a protective cover that safeguards it against outside impacts and tears.
- The unit is rated for up to 5.0 amps for Turns/Stops circuits and 7.5 amps for the Taillight circuit
- Has integrated, re-settable Short Circuit and Overload protection.
- Safeguards itself and the tow vehicle from shorts and installation wiring mishaps.
- The taillight circuit has been upgraded to work with vehicles that use a pulse width modulation (PWM). This ensures full brightness of the trailer lights during operation.
- Draws power directly from the vehicle battery. Uses less than 5mA of the vehicle circuit for sensing to turn the trailer functions on and off.
- Works with either LED and/or Incandescent bulbs (vehicle & trailer)
- The trailer brakes will override the hazard lamps when the brake is activated
- Will not work with vehicles with low-side switch or multiplex systems
- Can be used on a 2-wire or 3-wire system
- All solid-state components in a potted encapsulation
- Includes integrated protective cover
Tekonsha P3® Electronic Brake Control - Advanced Proportional Brake Controller for 1 to 4 Axle Trailers with Dash Hugging Design, 5 Storable Settings
Tekonsha P3® Electronic Brake Control - Advanced Proportional Brake Controller for 1 to 4 Axle Trailers with Dash Hugging Design, 5 Storable Settings 90195
Tekonsha Advanced Brake Controller offers an efficient emergency breaking solution to ensure a safe towing experience. This trailer brake system activates and controls the brakes of a trailer to bring both—towing vehicle and the trailer, to stop safely, within a reasonable timeframe. It offers 5 storable settings for pulling different trailers. This electrical brake controlling system allows the user to choose from numerous mounting options; including 360 degree vertical rotation. Proportional brake controller is equipped with an advanced feature of the original boost that allows different levels of customized braking. Upfront control of the electrical brake control provides easy access to all the features. This controller features a compact, dash hugging design with an easy to read LCD display that reads the data in English, French, or Spanish. P3 digital brake controller is widely being used for trailers up to 4 axles.
- 5 storable setting options for pulling different trailers or preferences of multiple drivers.
- A distinct, easy-to-read LCD display with multiple screen color options.
- Up-Front controls provide easy access to all P3 features.
- Easy to understand diagnostics show output current, battery, brake, and output voltage.
- A flashing red warning system alerts user to No Trailer Brake situations.
- Select Electric over Hydraulic or Electric trailer brake mode.
- Screen information display in English, French or Spanish.
- The Original Boost feature allows for different levels of customized braking.
- Compact, dash-hugging design.
- Integrated Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters.
- Snap-in mounting clip allows user to remove and store the control when not in use.
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty